Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Books Galore!

Let me tell you... I just LOVE books! They are just fantabulous (even more so when they're on sale). I live near a Scholastic Warehouse, which hosts two amazing sales at once. First, there's the Build-A-Box sale. They allow you to fill a small box for $24.99. I filled mine with tons of Magic Tree House and Junie B. Jones chapter books. The second part of the sale is a discount of 50% - 80% off all other books in the warehouse. I was super excited to find some books written by my current obsession: Mo Willems!

If you're on the hunt for new books at a discounted rate I would suggest you check to see if their is a warehouse near you.

http://www.scholastic.com/bookfairs/events/warehouse/


So, I ended up with 52 BRAND NEW books for... wait for it....50 bucks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment