Saturday, August 17, 2013

Free Brag Buttons

Earlier this week I promised I would share my brag buttons. Click HERE to see the post. The images are on the same page. These can be printed on white printer paper (save your cardstock). I was not pleased when I ran out of white cardstock this week. I was in the middle of a MAJOR printing job. BUMMER! 

Snag these Brag Buttons

Well, we started school on Thursday and I am already ridiculously busy! How'd that happen? Nonetheless, I'm so happy we only had 2 full days. It's much easier for the students AND teachers. 
Side note-slash-story: Our AC went out Thursday afternoon. Did I mention it's still 100 degrees over here?! Ick! I was glad I'd worn a dress. Unfortunately, it wasn't fixed on Friday either and I made the mistake of wearing pants! Pants! Dah! The kids seemed oblivious, but I felt like I was melting. It's supposed to be in good working order by Monday. Maybe I'll wear a skirt just to be on the safe side. 

Don't forget about the Back to School Sale at Teachers Pay Teachers! I'll be participating as a seller AND buyer. My wishlist is insanely long. I didn't think it would let you add so much, but my Wishlist is pages long. Don't forget to leave positive feedback on bigger purchases to earn TpT Credits. Then, you can use them towards other purchases. 


You can find these Number Posters in my store.

Happy shopping!




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the brag buttons printable! I just picked up a button making kit at Michael's the other day, so these will be perfect.
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! You have your own button maker?! Now I'm jealous. That is awesome! Let me know if you need a different size.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete