Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Currently- Hello 2014

Happy New Year friends! It's a new month and a new year. I had an amazing 2013 and am looking forward to making 2014 even better. I want to continue growing personally and professionally.
#rhonnadesigns
I’m linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade to share my January Currently. I love being about to briefly blab about what I’m up to.
 
Listening: To the Brady Bunch. I recorded a bunch of episodes to watch when there’s nothing on. There’s something about this wholesome show that I’ve loved since I was a kid.

Loving: I have 12 more days of Winter Break! I am ecstatic that there are still days to fill with family, blogging, and scrapbooking.

Thinking: 2013 was filled with many wonderful memories. I launched this little blog. My hubby and I became godparents to our friends’ adorable son, were in our best friends’ wedding, and went to Disneyland THREE times. I turned 30…What?!

Wanting: I would love to complete everything on my to-do list. This usually doesn’t happen because I make an impossible list every time. It includes random chores, projects, and lots of fun activities.

Needing: I REALLY need to write a paper for the PD course I signed up for in July. It’s only 5-7 pages. I think I can. I think I can…

Memory: I have been so fortunate to be able to spend quality time with my husband. He is truly one of my best friends. We have been very blessed and were fortunate to be able to enjoy a long Winter Break together. He’ll go back to work on Monday, but not before we enjoy one more adventure in SoCal.
Disneyland, CA- December 2013

2 comments:

  1. Love your Disney picture! I’m trying to talk my husband into another trip to Disney World. My girls (and this momma) “need” to see the new Fantasyland!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 more days...wow! Enjoy! I go back on Monday. Hope you get that to-do list tackled. I know my list is still going to have many things still left on it when I go back on Monday, but I did have a wonderful break and had fun visiting with family.

    ReplyDelete