Monday, April 21, 2014

It's a Garden Full of Grammar

I've finally finished that little Grammar pack! I created the Contraction Action pages for my class and then kept adding pages. By the time I wrapped it up the pack was 50 pages! It's got some excellent grammar activities and printables. It's perfect for 1st and 2nd graders. My students LOVE those spinners. We have a ton of paper clips that I keep in a baggie in a spot where students can help themselves.
This week I'll add the Irregular Past Tense Verbs as a Literacy center. In order to hold my students accountable, they'll be expected to record their responses.


This pack is on sale for $1.00 until tonight at 9 P.M. (PST). Click {HERE} to see 
it on TpT.
Brainpop.com- Contractions video
Do you have a Brainpop account? If so, there is an excellent video on contractions. Click on the image to visit the site.

Now, on to that Instagram giveaway! I have drawn a winner and it is MRSELDER21! She’s won a $5 Starbucks card and 2 goodies from my TpT store!


Well, it’s sad to say today is the last day of my Spring Break. I enjoy teaching, but my goodness I am ready for a vacation. Let the count down begin!
Graphics from ZipADeeDooDah


No comments:

Post a Comment