Sunday, May 18, 2014

FANTASTIC Favorites Memory Book


I’m happy to announce that I’ve completed my Memory Book update! I have 14 more days of school, but I realize many of you are already wrapping up the school year. So, I hope you still have time to use this in your own classroom.


Last year, I thought of a great way to collect and record student’s 2nd grade memories. Each student was given a cover that I printed on colored card stock (pink, yellow, and green). I personalized the cover by writing their names on them. Then, we completed one page at a time. I would introduce the topic and the class would have a discussion in order to gather ideas. Then, my students completed the pages independently AND quietly. I was so happy to see them completely into their writing and drawings.


Once all the pages were completed, I collected them and stapled them together. I’m hoping to bind them this year (since it’s not such a last minute creation). 
I'm super excited about the new Melonheadz clipart and additional favorites: brain break, lunch, and dress up day + MORE. Both memory books are up in my store. Click {HERE} to check them out! I'll give away a copy for free to the first 2 friends to leave a comment with an email address. 

How many more days of school do you have left?

2 comments:

  1. Three weeks...too many! I love your unique pages...like the favorite brain break one! Great graphics, too!

    tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so adorable and a fun way to remember the school year!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete