Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hello SLANT box!

I'm so excited to share about my first SLANT box. It's fantastic! First, I made two new friends! Noelle from Giggles at Greene and Holly from Finding My Everyday Happy are both super sweet. I got a fabulous box from Noelle that was themed after the book that she sent.

Noelle was privy to some interesting information... I'm moving to 1st grade! After teaching 2nd grade for 4 years, I'm excited to try something new. A little nervous of course, because I know they aren't always as independent as 2nd graders. However, I'm ready for a change. I'm staying in the same district, but moving schools. I can't believe how much schtuff I've accumulated in such a short period of time. Packing is NOT fun.
Noelle was so thoughtful and chose Junie B. First Grader at Last. How fitting! I love the series and can't wait to share them with my firsties next year.

Noelle painted this adorable canvas. I am obsessed with it! It even matches my blog color scheme (my fave colors). 
I can't wait to put it up. It's the first teachery thing I've ever gotten with my name on it. GASP!

She also sent some glitter!! Sparkles! I broke this out for our Mother's Day craft (might have seen this on Instagram if you follow me there). 

I love the stickers she sent as well because I love Smashing (similar to scrapbooking). This is my favorite thing to do during vacation time. I turn my kitchen table into a big mess.


I truly enjoyed this experience. If you're interested in connecting with other teachers you should sign up! You sign up a month at a time, which is convenient. Visit Lessons with Coffee for more details.

I'm off to bed now. There's still much packing to do tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Carol - I'm so glad you liked everything! I have no doubt that those first graders next year will adore you!!!

    ReplyDelete